I am delighted to welcome you to The Crest Academies. The Crest Academies is a non-denominational, non-selective academy open to girls and boys from all backgrounds aged 11 to 18.
The academies have recently completed the move to a brand new £37 million building that offers state of the art facilities.
We are part of the E-ACT network of schools committed to the transformation of young people’s lives by challenging education disadvantage. Our aims and vision for The Crest Academies are highly ambitious and we take them very seriously.
- We believe that The Crest Academies:
- Will take its rightful place at the heart of the community it serves as a school of first choice.
- Will change young people’s lives by ensuring that by the time they leave the academy they are fully prepared for university or the career of their choice.
- Will enable them to positively contribute to their communities.
We aim to achieve this vision by our commitment to the academy’s core values:
- Pride and Professionalism
- Social justice
- Empowerment and accountability
As the academies' Principal I am absolutely committed to our aims and values and I can assure you that everything we do will be to ensure that our vision is achieved.
At the moment the academies are facing many challenges on their road to becoming the beacon of excellence that the community deserves. However the students’ energy, the families and parents’ support as well as the staff’s hard work and commitment will make this journey possible and ensure that student outcomes and experiences reflect the highly ambitious and aspirational mission set out. If you would like to discuss any aspects of the work that we do or would like to visit, please do not hesitate to contact us at the academies on: 020 8452 4842.
Mr Mohsen Ojja